Summer is fast approaching. 5 ways to help the homeless.
Here are 5 ways you can partner with us to meet summer needs:
1. Pray for those out in the elements.
2. Donate: your material or financial gifts help us provide:
A. Food, water
B. Shelter -(short or long term)
We also need propane, the small green bottles for cooking.
Our goal is not to just “meet” current needs,but to develop relationships and help individuals & families break the cycle of homelessness, addiction, abuse, & poverty. You can give online:
3. Check our Current Needs List Post & consider providing some of these MUCH needed items.
4. Volunteer. We have both one time and on-going volunteer opportunities.
Donation pick ups
5. Turn your Garage Sale into a gift! If you’re holding a garage sale this summer, you can turn it into a giving opportunity by donating your left-over items to us.