Winter is fast approaching. 5 ways to help the homeless.
Here are 5 ways you can partner with us to meet summer needs:
1. Pray for those out in the elements.
2. Donate: your material or financial gifts help us provide:
A. Food, water
B. Shelter -(short or long term)
We also need propane, the small green bottles for cooking and keeping warm.
Our goal is not to just “meet” current needs,but to develop relationships and help individuals & families break the cycle of homelessness, addiction, abuse, & poverty. You can give online:
3. Check our Current Needs List Post & consider providing some of these MUCH needed items.
4. Volunteer. We have both one time and on-going volunteer opportunities.
Donation pick ups
5. Turn your Garage Sale into a gift! If you’re holding a garage sale this summer, you can turn it into a giving opportunity by donating your left-over items to us.